View Single Post
Old 11-11-23, 06:13 PM   #1679
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Even if you do not understand that, but if somebody else asks me for help, even demands me to help, and leaves no opporutnity unused to lecture me why I am obligated to help (in his view) - and then, while I comply with his demands, starts blowing up my car or hacks my bank account or in any other way strikes at me, I take that a little bit personal and do not just wash it off my mental noteboard.

You may balk, justified or not - but you certainly do not bite the hand you expect to feed you.

Germany is now the second biggest military donator after the United States. And, to my best knowledge, different to parts of the American deliveries, the German deliveries are all donated - not in parts sold. In parts systems like recently another Iris-T get delivered with prioprity to Ukraine that even do not go to the Bundeswehr.

https://postimg.cc/QVTztb8N/1ca7ff61

Again: you do not turn against those whom you ask for help, demand you to help, lecture to help you.

Actually thats quite simple, obvious.
Oh Rheinmetall gives all those factory lines because the German government pays sure the Europe military complex works out of Christian charity. It is Ukraine that does your dirty bloody job, so they can do more than only bleeding for Germany because we are next it is not Ukraine it is the rebuild of the great empire of Russia that is at our border. We in Europe will have to take the lead, and we will because our democratic systems in the long run out last those authoritarian systems. These pipelines will not matter there are so many theories who done it, but there is still no proof presented other forces are trying to push this I do not know who blown them up do not care either Russia is worse than Ukraine Russia was/is never any good do not think the world will care for some pipelines over genocide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is offline   Reply With Quote