View Single Post
Old 11-11-23, 05:49 PM   #1678
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Hypocrite as usual Germany let it dictate by terrorist Russia but when victim of invasion/genocide act according war rules we need to let a terrorist state destroy Ukraine bravo for the German conscience. Go on kneel for a failed empire glad the front for you lot is shorter than for me you will not see me defending Germany.
Even if you do not understand that, but if somebody else asks me for help, even demands me to help, and leaves no opportunity unused to lecture me why I am obligated to help (in his view) - and then, while I comply with his demands, starts blowing up my car or hacks my bank account or in any other way strikes at me, I take that a little bit personal and do not just wash it off my mental noteboard.

Technically, attacking even just the ownership-shared econimcal ifnrtatrructure of somebody else with military destructire force, is an act of war in my book. Germany was/is enmgaged with billiosna nd bilions of German tax money in the business conglomerate that constructed and ran NS2, that it is all Russian is just half of the truth only. A two digit billions sum. Ukraine may not have liked it, and maybe I even agree and maybe Germany by now admits and understands that trusting Russia was stupid (who did not tust Russia, on the toher ahnd, in the past 30 years, and forgave them everything and even two or three wars once and again?) - that does not mean you can just go and blow parts of the critical infrastructure up.

You may balk, justified or not - but you certainly do not bite the hand you expect to feed you.

Germany is now the second biggest military donator after the United States. And, to my best knowledge, different to parts of the American deliveries, the German deliveries are donated - not in parts sold, the ameicna sgave parts of what they sent, on credit. In parts systems like recently another Iris-T get delivered with priority to Ukraine that even still do not go to the Bundeswehr. We have no Iris-T in service - those that were meant to get produced, are now going directly to Ukraine

Again: you do not turn against those whom you ask for help, demand you to help, lecture to help you.

Actually thats quite simple and obvious.

Last edited by Skybird; 11-12-23 at 07:13 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote