View Single Post
Old 11-11-23, 04:21 PM   #1673
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Yes, German Der Spiegel has a story about that, too, but behind paywall.

I stick to what I said about this possibility (Ukraine behind the Nordstream attacks) already over one year ago: if true that Ukraine did it, Germany must immediately cancel all aid and military and financial support, and pull out of any such projects by the Western community. I would not forgive such an underhanded attack while they expect us to deliver them aid and supplies, and at our costs. - Of course,k we all know that the Berlin government would not do this. I talk of what I wouold do in that case if it were my decision.

Even worse if Ukraine did it but without Zelensky's knowledge, because that would mean he is not in control of his team. Again, in this case I would want Germany to pull out of everything, no matter what that means for Ukraine's future, i would just not care any longer. You do not strike at a friend who comes to your aid and support. But that is the reason why one has to be absolutely sure when concluding that Ukraine is behind it, because Russia would have had a strong motive in hoping to trigger right this reaction if it was Russia planning this as a false flag operation.

The German government keeps the investigation under total and utmost secrecy and under control by the chancellor's office, and does not comment by a single syllable, which I take as an indication that they want to hide from the public unwelcomed findings.
Hypocrite as usual Germany let it dictate by terrorist Russia but when victim of invasion/genocide act according war rules we need to let a terrorist state destroy Ukraine bravo for the German conscience. Go on kneel for a failed empire glad the front for you lot is shorter than for me you will not see me defending Germany.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is offline   Reply With Quote