Thread: On Health
View Single Post
Old 10-28-23, 06:48 PM   #183
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Australian dietary guideleines have skipped any upper limits on the consummtion of sodium/sal, due to lack of sciontific evidence for that there are benefits in limtiing salt/sodium. If you are always thirsty, must drink urinate a lot, this is often a sign for that you are too low on salt, I know thta since Doc diNicolantonio's lectures on salt already. You drank a lot and drink more, but no fluids containing the amount of soium your body wants, thats why it keepos sendign signals to keep on with drinlking, maybe the coin finally is falling and cleverly you start giving the body what it really wants: sodium. Also, you cannot keep those fluids you drink if you have insufficient sodium levels, btw.

Many doctors still help to spread the myth that there are significant, valid links between high blood pressure and sodium (that is simply outstandingly wrong), and many food advisers still teach people the self-destruction plan of keeping salt intake to the absolute minimums, and even less. What you achieve by that is stress on your heart by raising peripheral resistence in your blood vessels: your heart rate goes up. Your blood pressure is unlikely to change significantly. Over the years, this increased heart rate cannot be good, the heart works in overdrive mode 24/7. Go figure. I tell this by experience, I had this problem for most of my life - until just the past 3 years when I finally cured it. Also, a heart rate of 110+ at rest feels not good, i can tell you. Healthy people have that when they warm up for exercising.

And for the smarties out there who tell people they should aim at not eating salt at all: from a certain deficit amount on that simply ends lethal, always - period.

We get told so much shjt about food and nutrition. Practically everything the health authorities of the nations and international organisations tell us, is a lie, everything. The science of ecotrophology is, in my current opinion, not science at all - it is simply nothing but blatant charlatanism. Dubious questionaires beign filled by memories covering often months and even years, isolated observations, both then getting linked to this or that health topic, and the causal connection is either subtly implied, or explicitly assumed and asserted. Charlatanism - and a big incompetence for correctly applying statistical and scientific basic methodology.

Day 48 of being a Carnivore myself. With ease and biggest eating pleasure imaginable! No restrictions for salt in place in my kitchen.