View Single Post
Old 10-10-23, 02:50 PM   #126
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
I reckon Gaza is going to be in need of a whole lot more virgins before the night is out.
The Israelis will suffer heavy losses, too. We tlak about house-to-house combat with new weapons, drones, where tanks are of limited use (Israeli experience), we talk of firefights man against man of an intensity thjat probbaly also surpasses that we see in Ukraine, because Gaza is urban territory, Ukraine is wide, open natural places. So, the terrosists will lkoose many more than the Israleis, but the Israeli will also9 suffer anythign but light losses, both KIAs and WIA's. Many of the men living in Israel sicn edecades carry their truamata from the last wars even today.

I would not accept to do things this way. Thats why I would let air force and artillery have to to turn the place into a pig'S breakfast, to flatten hideouts, booby-traps, mines. Still, there are tunnely, and plenty of them, and subterranean bunkers, locaitosn Israel does not all know.

I expect this to become extremely intense and extremely bloody. But I see no alternative. Im feeling sad for every Israeli needing to do his part in this battle. But again: there is no alternative.

----------

_Seeing the back and fiorth over payments to the Arabs, the EU gives an absolutely disgusting, pitiful sight. They illustrate with passion why in strategic global affairs nobody takes them serious. They should simply shut up and step aside. But we know that the longer the war lasts, the louder they will start lecturing Israel again.