View Single Post
Old 10-05-23, 10:06 AM   #99
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Bargain.

Noh Hyung-soo arrives at a remote hotel thinking he's meeting high school student Park Joo Young for sex, not just any old sex by the way, but paying a young lady for her virginity kind of sex. Well, this deed does not go unpunished, in fact it's going to get a whole lot worse for him as he's discovered that he's now become the merchandise. To his horror he's realized that he's stumbled into an organ-harvesting ring and those organs of his are up for sale to the highest bidder.

As if nothing else could make his day even worse than it is, an earthquake happens, wow, these Koreans are innovative and fast paced as hell, it's completely different to play it safe Hollywood and their gender type bollocks that they're constantly trying to shove down your throats.

Virgin sex, organ harvesting and an earthquake, all in the first 25 minutes, it doesn't get much better than that.

So, I watched the 1st episode and enjoyed every minute of it and, I've decided to give it an above average rating too, it would have got an even higher rating if the young girl had got her kit off but we beggars can't be choosers can we.

First Episode Rating 6.9\10

Update.

After watching all six short episodes I'm going to give this 6 part series an overall rating. I'll just give you a hint of what the next 5 episodes offer, the supposedly virgin girl has now ended up on a survival mission, with a mission of revenge as a side salad thrown into the mix and, just don't get in her way as killing and untruths come out from her like bees around honey. That reminds me as well, there are other protagonists who have their own agendas too, who survives and who lives?, that is the question.

Overall Rating 6.8\10

Last edited by Moonlight; 10-06-23 at 03:34 PM.
Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote