View Single Post
Old 08-25-23, 08:41 AM   #85
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Food from hell? - Fastfood

https://www-focus-de.translate.goog/..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Ah, comfortable to see this relaxed practice of plain reason. The branch of ecotrophology usually is intoxicated with hype and hysteria and very bad scientific methodological standards, and that ideologists use health as well as climate as strawman alibis to demand that their ideological worldview should be enforced politically, and that they think have the right to enforce their eating rules on all others does not make it any better.

Sometimes I have a Yum-Yum craving for Pommes Frites with mayonaise. Point is this happens just every couple of weeks, if not months. same with burgers, I have nowaday one or two a year, and then do them myself. Pizza I have more often , but then its not just any cheap frozen pizza, but selfmade. Pure neapolitan pizza, plain and simpe. Hot bread with a spread.

Eat different things and not always the same every day. Avoid sugar, corn syrups, soft drinks (now this is the only rule in ecotrophology where there can be no doubt on anymore).Have meat and fish regularly, as well as only few fruits, but frequent vegetable. Check if you can go without your daily dose of white flour products (bread, pasta) , have them occasionally only, not every day. Cut down on your carbohydrates (including sweets), but down't massacre yourself, your compliance will fade the faster the stricter the regime your try to maintain. Ignore demands to reduce your salt, eat as much salt as you like and your body demands, the low salt regiment is a very dangerous, in the end: lethal nutrition myth that still is propagated ground the world, but its wrong and dioes immense harm to millions of people). Have bitter herbs and vinegar daily, these two tastes have almost disappeared from many modern household cuisine, and that is not good. Spices are not only tasty, they often also are healthy. Nothing wrong with having a moderate hotness in your spice selection as well, just dont exaggerate it. Be very choosey in your selections of fats and oils, avoid plant seed oils compeletly and always, also margarine and transfats. But have plenty of oil and fat per day, best in a range of different ones: olive oil, fish oil, pastured gee and butter, cocos oil, animal fats. Be reminded of thaat there is still plenty of mythology in the game when it comes to animals and saturated fats, mostly pushed nowadays by vegatarians and vegans. Its hair-raising what I sometimes read on this topic.

We are not herbivores, and we are not carnivores. We are opportunists, omnivores. We - tremendously - benefit from the consummation of fish and sea fruit and meat. Respect that, its our biology and our nature. Ideology shall have no rights here. Nor a stupid WHO thsat cklaims on the grounds of dubious and badly-made "studies" that "eating meat creates cancer". Total bull. The dose makes the poison. Are there still any poor fools out there who actually listen to these criminally clueless WHO idiots? Actually, they are obscure power politicians that to 85% are financed by dubious private billionaires with their own business agendas for controlling the globe.

Fastfood - food from hell? No. Just dont eat it all the time, but just occaisonally, and I bet most will be fine if not already being adipose or diabetic.

Supplement vitamines (especially plenty of both D and K2, also some A with which caution nevertheles smuist be prsatciced, I think,a nd plenty of C, Bo complex. Minerals (especially plenty of magnesium, and more zinc than they usually tell you), trace agents (selenium, iodione, never the latter without the first, but then drive the dose upwards). Fish oil/Omega 3. Supplement width and in depth. This advice always is valid, no matter what you eat and if you think yor eat healthy or not - do supplement. Most doctors do not know this stuff well, its not part of the studies they learned at university, its kept out of the curriculae, the industry has its hand in there, since it wants to sell its stuff to ill people. You need to gain some base knowledge on all this yourself. Mainstream medicine still is, all in all, very very wrong on this topic. Some doctors know this stuff, feel like a lottery winner if you found one. Expect most doctors still not to know it. The situation is changing, but onyl slowly. Recent new WHO power policy enforcements will feed back badly on this sooner or later, I fear.

Last edited by Skybird; 08-25-23 at 11:06 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote