View Single Post
Old 07-12-23, 12:03 AM   #4442
magic452
Sea Lord

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

A guy comes home from work and is met by his wife who is crying hysterically. She tells him she called the drug store for advice and the phone just kept ringing and when the pharmacist finally picked up, he didn't answer her question and actually crudely insulted her. The husband gets back in his car and goes to the drug store but before he can confront him the pharmacist says let me explain what happened.

"My alarm didn't go off this morning so being late I skipped breakfast, jumped in my car and left home. Because I was late I got stopped for speeding and had to wait for the officer to write the ticket. When I got going again I got a flat tire three blocks from the store.
When I got here a number of people were waiting and the phone is ringing. I had to take care of the people who were here first and while hurrying to fill their orders I spilled several bottles of bills and the damn phone is still ringing.
When I finally picked up the phone it was your wife who asked for directions on how to use the rectal thermometer.

All I did was tell her."

Magic

Reported lost 11 Feb. 1942
Signature by depthtok33l
magic452 is offline   Reply With Quote