View Single Post
Old 02-25-23, 05:39 AM   #111
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
In our group, it is all a mixed bag as well. Probably typical of most rider groups. There is always good nature-ed trash talking with regards to the various machines they ride. My opinion has always been ride what you like and what makes you happy. I like the looks and performance of sport bikes. However, I wouldn't want one. They don't suit my style of riding / driving. I prefer stretched out Cruisers with a wheelbase of 65 or so inches. Add a good saddle and floorboards and highway pegs and you can cruise in comfort for hours.

Pretty much, ride what you like, gives you comfort and confidence because nothing is worse then riding a bike that you like the looks but makes you nervous and uncomfortable.

and same here, I enjoy looking at other types of bikes I ride myself but I know they're just not for me. I envy the level of skill by those sport bikes that they're able to put their knee down onto the tarmac in corners but wouldn't want to try it myself. I like touring, I like taking it easy enjoying the sights while riding.