View Single Post
Old 02-24-23, 10:54 AM   #107
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Same here. But you are spot on with "changed bikes to something that provides more rider comfort as their age have caught up." As my age limits my flexibility, balance, and agility, I see a day coming soon where I'll have to retire the tall bikes like my Strom for something with a lower seat height.

I was really looking hard at this,

and this

but I already know my knees will never forgive me if I cram my feet onto those rear-set pegs.

Great choices though, especially the top one if you like some sporty touring and Suzukis are just solid bikes.
For the looks thought, that Kawa is a beauty.

One of the reason I finally sold my Triumph that the sitting comfort and mainly the seat height to the feet pegs was too short so my knees had to bend quite a bit and they protested after a day riding. Which got worse over the years so I found myself picking the Triumph less for a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
You went with the Evocative Graphics model, great choice. And shaft drive, the best for me.
It deserves a little more exposure here

OH yeah those colours sold me in a blink of an eye, before I gave the V85TT a test ride I decided if I where to buy one it where to be those colours.

Slapped a raised windshield, side cases, crash bar around the cylinders , heated grips so I can ride off season as well in the mountains without the need of those annoying winter gloves and a Moto Guzzi MIA system which connects to the phone's app and allows the GPS to be directly streamed onto my dashboard on trips where I'd be using planned routes.