View Single Post
Old 02-08-23, 09:18 PM   #472
Otto Harkaman
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0

Kentucky its open carry and conceal carry without a permit as long as you are legally able to own a firearm.

I have been on a Glock journey, got a G26 to replace my Kimber Nightfall which replaced a Bersa .380. I am glad I got rid of those two guns. But I am going to get rid of the G26 also. I've put at least a thousand rounds through it but the two finger grip even with a extended 12 round clip its very uncomfortable and she is a heavy little brute.

I haven't shot my G19, which feels just so nice in the hand. What I did do was buy a G44 since 22lr. is fun to shoot. I love this gun its is so light you think its an air-soft pistol. By itself easy to stuff in a pocket and doesn't pull your pants down. I have easily put a thousand or more rounds through it, hard to believe how reliable. Its so light a $20 air-soft shoulder holster works great, with two extra mags. I only put 15 rounds in the 17 round mags, loaded with some Aquila Interceptor hollow points (which is hilarious because they look like they have a dimple, compared to the 147 grain hydro shock lawman hollow points in my G26) but they have a satisfying kick and loud report (for 22lr.) when fired.

Otto Harkaman is offline   Reply With Quote