View Single Post
Old 10-16-22, 06:22 PM   #409
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post
Something I've been kicking around for this thread is the concept of Leadership, what it really is, and how to use it.

In the military, a good and effective leader knows how to follow orders. They also have the experience and training to make them good at it. Many sailors know how to move the boat but there can be only one Captain, right?

Well, maybe not. I guess the point of this post is what if that natural leader ain't you? Having a big ego can be helpful but it can also guarantee that you'll starve alone and cold.

Let's say you're part of a group that includes a little old lady who grew up on a farm before she had to move to the city. Guess who sits on top of the leader board for your group?
A little off topic imaginary stories based on the quoted

I get this picture.

It has been a major disaster, people are without electricity, electronic and water.

Those who has survived have agreed on a meeting to discuss further plans a.s.o.

Here a huge discussion on which politician(There will be some who survived)shall be the leader.

Even after some major disaster, People will discuss heavily on who should be the leader.
The surviving humans want their survived politician to be the leader of this little society.

Now enough of this lets go back to discuss survival situation/Preppers

End of an off topic...

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote