View Single Post
Old 09-28-22, 04:48 PM   #127
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Possible but unlikely. Occam'S razor, Catfish mentioned it, to me points at Russia. The US would risk tremendous damage if it becomes known that ther attack was done by the US.

Russia just ticks all the boxes. And it has strong motives. In the main, to maixmise energy crisis in Europe in order to destabilise the public and make iot reovlting against the policy of its government. Heck, that motive is so strong and logical, it radiates so intense that it blinds the eye.

90+% likelihood that it was Russia. Less than 5% that it was the US. 2% Ukraine, 1% Poland and Germany each, and the rest for alternative explanations.

Its not impossible that it was the US. But very unlikely.
Hell it could be anyone or anything. Russia could have just as easily kept the valve closed until a later date. It doesn’t make sense to me that Russia would destroy the one and only real piece of leverage it had over Europe. The one bargaining chip worth a damn is now gone forever.

The only alternatives for Russia is continue waging a losing and increasingly unpopular war or withdraw.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 09-28-22 at 04:58 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote