View Single Post
Old 05-18-22, 10:16 PM   #12
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Battle of 73 Easting. Iraq lost 3,300 tanks we lost 31. It was kind of a big thing, I’m surprised you missed it.

Survive as a country? The only problem is no country in this world has any intention to attack Russia, destroy its culture or borders, absolutely nobody. What we’re are seeing in Putin is the act of a desperate man who actually thinks there is an existential threat to Russia when none exists. It’s Putin duping the Russian people into thinking he’s some kind of savior protecting them against the boogie man and believing the collapse of the Soviet Union was a humiliation that must be avenged.
Well, Do you think American Tanks could survive the same weapons today? I don't care where you put the reloads in the tank. It's clear the tank will be best used in your own country against who ever the government see's fit to deploy Unfortunately American citizens will not have the access to drone's.

And you think Putin is a problem? Do you think the people of Russia is a problem? How do you know that NATO and the west is not a threat to them? Just because a bunch of Global life long Politicians say so? Europe seemed to be doing good before the Covid....And then All Government's across the World
have shown their selves to be worthless.

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-19-22 at 01:35 AM. Reason: No i did not miss the Battle of 73 Easting,But from this day forward the gloves are off, NATO Mothers will weep in the future
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote