View Single Post
Old 06-24-21, 08:38 AM   #1328
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
None of your statistics or old links about people who dont matter are of any interest too me. What matters in my book and far more interesting is in the US, 377, 215,060 doses have been distributed so far, with 83% or 314,969,386 of the doses used. States of emergency are being lifted, business are open and life seems to be getting back to normal.
Enjoy your lockdown.
I really did but the last (all were quite short, unfortunately) ended around mid-may.
Regarding what happens in the US will depend of how much of the anti vaxxers (consisting of a good part of Trump voters) can be convinced to be vaccinated.

"The scale of American reluctance to get vaccinated remains a source of global curiosity, particularly as many nations are still scrambling for doses to protect their most vulnerable populations."

“The hesitation among younger Americans and among Trump voters has been too hard to overcome,” said GOP pollster Frank Luntz, who has worked with the White House and outside groups to promote vaccinations. “They think they are making a statement by refusing to be vaccinated. For Trump voters, it’s a political statement. For younger adults, it’s about telling the world that they are immune.”

https://apnews.com/article/why-the-B...168cb6e0649349

So back to Germany, or do you want to keep discussing US conditions and the virus only here?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 06-25-21 at 02:29 AM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote