View Single Post
Old 03-15-21, 07:49 PM   #7595
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Regarding the past posts about browsing YT cover clips by musicians who aren't well-known, but probably should be, I have been following a young lady who has some very impressive guitar skills; she is primarily a visual artist who has been getting into video arts, as well; some of her early guitar videos were mainly fragments she chose to cover and seemed to be done for her own amusement; she often, in her early clips, obscured her face and seemed almost timid about her playing skills and her voice, but she posted a couple of clips in the past week, one of which is highly impressive; this is what Janis Joplin might have sounded like if she could also play guitar like Jimi Hendrix...

...this earler clip is what drew her to my attention; its about five years old and it shows just how talented she is as a player; she is actually right-handed, so I'm not sure why she posted thsi mirror image clip, other, than, perhaps, as a nod to the greatest southpaw (or any 'paw) guitarist who ever slung a Strat...

She's a one-stop recording package: she can design her own album cover, produce and shoot her own videos, and perform the hell out of a song...

<O>

Last edited by vienna; 03-15-21 at 08:03 PM.