View Single Post
Old 01-25-21, 04:53 AM   #158
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Adding to that that China has self-legitimised itself by new legislations to attack and destroy installations of foreign powers on any island, atoll and piece of land within its claimed territorial waters, including practically all of the South-Chinese Sea.

Their aggressiveness has reached to levels in recent years that lets say fifteen years ago i did not really expect to see this early. Later on the century, but not this early. It all has become worse quicker than I thought it would. But people call me a pessimist...?!

It will be interesting to see if the US really is willing to engage in a full hot war. And if so, which I do not take for certain, it can still win it, which i also do not take for certain.

The nationalistic and aggressive behaviour - and the blatant arrogance and notorious lying - of China reminds me absolutely of the behaviour of Germany pre-1939. Or in plain English - they absolutely kill my last nerve. Their traders at Amazon as well, for that matter.

That Merkel pushed the EU to sign a trade agreement with China, is imo unforgivable. She does what she has done for 15 years now: maximising Europe's and Germany's dependency from other actors and factors that it has no control over. Stupid. You do not gain stability and security that way. You only get weak this way.