View Single Post
Old 10-02-20, 05:09 AM   #10706
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

What pun? That I would prefer a world without Trump is no secret. I strictly reject to rate the interests of 330 million citizens and a world with 8 billion as lower than the personal interest of one man with a ruinous character and highly destructive personality. The servility of many Americans towards their political office holders reminds of the relation between peasants and aristocratic noblemen, the blind trust in the system that many hold up, to me is pure naivety, and I do not share both. I thought this kind of blind obedience towards authorities and state institutions were just a German thing. Wrong was I.

Due to Trumps anti-corona agitation and politicising, tens of thousands more of Americans died who would not have needed to die. Hundreds of thousands more than inevitable got infected, with often desastrous consequences for their health and existence, due to the Trumpmans notorious agitation and obstructionism. It would only be fair and just if Trump now falls victim to what he has ridiculed and minimised and lied about all the time, and suffers the afte that he has brought about thosunds and thosuands by his iown decisions and his own political. Read that again: fair and just it would be. Fair and just.

Maybe its not kind to say that out loud, but I dont care. Many think so and think they must remain silent, for politeness. I care so much.

I also regretted that Bolsonare survived.