View Single Post
Old 07-24-20, 10:28 AM   #9880
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
One could say that his democratic opposition are the true racists in this country. They have made a career of sowing racial division and hatred. They openly consort with racists like Louis Farrakhan and Al Sharpton. They promote the idea that the entire race of light skinned people are inherently racist which is racist in itself.

If they regain power in November they will not attempt to unite the nation but will further divide it and they may discover the nations tipping point and tear us apart for good.
Dems have to create false narratives and blow up others into major division, rather than move towards solutions. By most all factors minorities are worse off in every major ran Dem city than they were before the civil rights movement. As long as politicians can keep them focused on narratives, they continue to get a pass and voted back in.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.