View Single Post
Old 03-23-20, 04:13 PM   #3040
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
I managed to go shopping at the local Lucky's supermarket at 11:30PM tonight and got the only three packs of toilette paper on the shelf!! Cosco was empty and so was the Lucky's earlier in the evening, when my wife had gone to shop, getting a tip from her favorite clerk "that the truck would be in this evening"...so rather than awaiting a morning Saturday consumer rush...OF NON-PREPPERS, I opted for the late night sortie....TAA DAA.... NOT: my wife- "But Honey! That's single ply!!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
When you're fortunate enough to know a few well place people in each establishment, tip offs regarding what stock has arrived and what delivery slots are being opened up is always beneficial.
Insider shopping indeed; but that game's over during the total lockdown, so today we ordered online(firsttimers!) from Walmart and they'll deliver tomorrow; incl. charcoal, propane, and vodka...strictly for sanitizing the Weber grill of course...along with the Rose's limejuice!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote