View Single Post
Old 03-23-20, 01:18 PM   #3036
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Well I am back home and wow just so strange, well in the morning I rang my GP's to ask them about my subscription and they took my name and D.O.B and told to come up and knock on the door! Greeted by aprons and face masks and asked my reason being there any how got the paper work then had to stand in line outside the pharmacy only one person allowed in at a time and after 15 odd minutes got subscription.

The town looked like early Sunday morning half the shops open my local Tesco Metro had re-stocked there fresh goods and about half the shop but no toilet rolls go figure. They along with Boot's had community police officer in them. Another shop put black tape down on the floor to space out the checkout area. Oh the police were patrolling around in there cars and vans big time.

Most people kept their distance apart from teenagers and 20's age group, they looked like they did not give a toss. And now the weird stuff, smokers are back on cigarettes big time yes big time! And now the weird freaky thing car drivers were spacing themselves out, I noticed if they got bit close one car would stop and back off!

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote