View Single Post
Old 03-07-20, 11:34 AM   #821
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Isn't it odd that more testing with more testing kits becoming available will produce more results of the virus Covid-19
already being in the general population?

I sure thought I had it with all of the same symptoms as the real thing, but no testing kits at my VA left me with no option left except to self treat it, plus a little help from the VA pharmacy with codeine cough medicine ...

30 days later I feel a lot better, but my point is what if I did really have covvid-19 and didn't know it? I did all of the same things the others did that were told to stay at home and to avoid contact with others. Not everyone dies, not everone goes to the hospital.

Just wait it out be prepared don't even answer the phone get lots of rest don't panic. I've been living off of FedEx deliveries and a nice lady brought over lots of frozen food for me.

The numbers are going to increase, but we all can still live through this ... It can't get us all

Well if there is a test to tell whether you have it now then there should also be a way to tell if you had it before no?
August is offline   Reply With Quote