View Single Post
Old 02-02-20, 01:24 PM   #153
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

C'MON NOW! He said he was SARRY and they rebooked him on a later flight...meanwhile DOW has dropped 600 points(not to worry; I'll recoup on cut rate Boeing and PG&E stock)and China's expansionist Belt and Road takeover of Earth has taken a hit amidships; even close ally, North Korea has officially sealed boarder traffic with its only ally...China. EVEN NORWGIAN CRUISE LINES IS AFFLICTED https://www.newsweek.com/hawaii-family-lose-thousands-cancel-cruise-china-coronavirus-1485228
Quote:
Morrison says she contacted Costco first, but they referred her to Norwegian Cruise Line who told her that she was not eligible for a refund and that her trip insurance doesn't cover an epidemic.
Morrison said she was told the "bottom line is, if you cancel you lose all your money."
"Rather than put myself through all that headache and most of all the risk of getting this virus, I just want to be able to cancel my cruise and get my refund. That's all I ask," she said. "And I don't think that's a lot to ask with what's going on. And it's getting worse every day."
A spokesperson for Norwegian, which is based in the U.S., told CNBC that it hasn't altered any of its itineraries due to the coronavirus outbreak, but that none of its vessels are currently porting in mainland China.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 02-02-20 at 01:47 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote