View Single Post
Old 11-17-19, 06:11 PM   #12699
TheUBoatGirl
Swabbie

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
The sub flags addon in your TWoS parts folder should work in your installation. Activate or deactivate it with JSGME. It works for me.

In the bunker you need to edit the textures....

Fitzcarraldo

Thanks vdr1981!

Thanks also fitzcarraldo, 1st also thanks for helping.. so last thing is first, i know the russian campaign in SH4 and also played it years ago, at this time i only played SH3 and SH4, SH5 was never a real compromise for me for all this lousy bugs in the game - BUT it has potential cause i think the grafics looks better then in SH3 and also SH4. Imagine Ubisoft would normally have released Silent Hunter 6 for a long time, if not the 7 part. And imagine how good that would be looking today? But unfortunately Ubisoft was and is a really miserable sloppy arrogant company! And I hate them for Part 5 because you see how important Ubisoft cares for their customers, not at all. But thats history and it is what it is...

My question fitzcarraldo is now: whats the name of the mod inside the JSGME? Cause there are many mods i have activated, please give me the name of the mod - that would be fine! Maybe other Gentleman here can help me out with the name of the Mod who is activated in TWoS which i cant recognize in the JSGME to deactivate the nazi flags. Thanks!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by TheUBoatGirl; 11-17-19 at 09:18 PM.
TheUBoatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote