View Single Post
Old 09-26-19, 05:09 AM   #3421
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
'I've lost my babies. I've lost my friends. I just want to come home': RICHARD PENDLEBURY tracks jihadi bride Shamima Begum to a new Syrian camp as she says she's a changed woman (complete with lip gloss and nose stud). So do YOU have any sympathy?

In the corner of a cabin behind a wire fence on a sun-blasted Syrian hillside, a girl from Bethnal Green is perched on a sofa, regarding me warily. The first things I notice about her are the absence of a veil, the glint of a fashionable diamante nose stud and the application of what looks very much like lip gloss.

There is also the cheerful plum-coloured — rather than Islamist black — hijab. From beneath her long grey skirt a baby-blue nylon trainer is peeping. All these aspects of her appearance are new and unexpected. Yet her face is instantly recognisable. She is the British teenage Isis bride, Shamima Begum.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...id=mailsignout
A few changes in appearance may well be just a smokescreen and not convincing enough for me.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote