View Single Post
Old 08-05-19, 03:50 PM   #777
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The document mentions it in the appendix, I think: the residual risk of new nuclear breeders are smaller than ever before, and the have reusable nuclear waste and so are indeed climate-neutral, and this risk then should be calculated against the risk of climate change and energy security. Its a typical, irresponsible and irrational Merkel manouver that after Fukushima she u-turned by 180° and Germany has given up its lead competence in nuclear powerplant design.

Once again, the Germans showed why I call them one of the most irrational and stupidiest people in the worlds.

Due to legal implications, the opting out costs billions. An opting in again woudl also cost billions in onvestemnt,k becasue the indistry would not do it by its own means anymore, they have earned theoir lesson and thus will demand the tax payer to pay for a revival of nuclear power. Thats why I am sceptacal that Germany is liekly to go back to nculear energy.

What the document does not list is that the Germans have destabilised the whole continental powergrid with their escapades. The number of incidents has raised by multiple factors in the past three years alone. And it gets worse.

High tech Germany gets rid of itself.

There are also gropwing proboplems with the windmills, the number of collapses of the opldest one snow exceeds the ressoruces for replacements and maintenance to delay the collapse. As a result, more and more windmills end up burning and collapsing.

Hysterical romanticissm. Not thinking smart and rational, no - but feel the world, feel the life, feel what is needed, feel what is best. One has to understand that. No other people suffered so dearly from Angst after Fukushikma, than the Germans.