View Single Post
Old 06-22-19, 07:10 AM   #18
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Except that vanilla bug from your video is still present in R.A. 1.48.
no, it isn't.
If you load full pack of torpedoes and reload again, no one torpedo will disappear.

RA max torpedoes for kilo is 18 - as should be. But in vanilla when you reload with full storage, one topredo will missing - is it so difficult to understand?

Quote:
So the bug that is invisible in vanilla was made visible in R.A. to prevent the vanilla bug from your video, but in the end the vanilla bug from your video is still present in R.A. 1.48
LOL
read again, maybe this time you will understand this simple dependence. Bug from vanilla is DW engine bug - not possible to correct without risky messing with game files. So simple solution was virtualy increasind max torpedoes number but you stil can load only 8. No matter game shows max is 10. This prevents disappearing torpedos when reloading. Is it clear?

Quote:
DW gives me plenty of fun already in single player, being it scripted missions or the random quick missions.
Your choice - for me its boring playing against dumb AI with predictable behaviour. Human opponent always is more challenging and i likes challenges