View Single Post
Old 05-28-19, 04:58 AM   #10071
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Is there any available data on age structures in voter groups? I mean which party got how many votes from which age group? It seems we have a very clear such effect. Over here, the CDU got the less votes the younger the age group was, and got the most votes from the oldest voters. A similiar effect, though less contrast-rich, for the SPD, the Green, the big winners in both elections here, got the most votes formt he youngest, and the fewest form the oldest, the AFD got the fewest from botht ver very young and very old, and more votes form the medium age groups.

It could mean that the young are done with allowing elder people doing policies for the eldferly at the ver yhigh cost of the young. Though I doubt that the young already interpret this in financial and economic terms and their own savings/pensions for their own future when they have turned old, but mostly consider climate and corrupt politics issues.

Some years ago I read that over 50% of the German electorate at that time already was older than 50 years.

Any age analysis for the UK, or the whole EU? I read that Greta-Land saw the Greens taking a steep dive.