View Single Post
Old 04-12-19, 08:24 AM   #70
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I love it when gangsters and law-benders morally pose as defenders of justice. Assange most oliely was caught in a honey trap in Sweden. This conspiracy (this is what it mjost, most likely was) to take him out of the game by either getting hands on him or - unplanned - forcing him to take himself out of the game like in the past 7 years now beign claimed to be a legal justfication for persuading him, is rhich, no matter the government.

It was most liekly a staged event back in Ssweden, I remind fo the highly dubouzs circumstances and the shady background of at least on the women involved.

And if that is indeed the case, Jim, then your reasoning is completely invalid.

If he indeed would have committed rape or abuse, I am all for him facing the legalk punsihement for that. But this issue has been highly diozhbtful from all beginning on. And the inteest of players in the background has been all to evident from all beginning on as well.

That he did not put his fate trustfully into the official'S hands, is all too reaosnable and understandable. States are crimninals yndiactes themselves, and the interest to take him out is too much shared amongst British, swedish and American "allies". He had all reason to doubt the fairness of any legal exmaination, with all that political pressure on getting him into American custody.

In such politically uploaded cases, only fools trust the fairness of responsibility of "states".

Laws can be used to promote injustice and commit criminal acts. And it happens more often than we want to see. Law, and justice, are two totally different things. I know that difference very wel, my family lost a six-digit amount of money in a legal dispute that ran against justice but in conformity with some quite twisted written rules. I will never forget and never forgive that lesson in formalised crime committed in the name of "justice". Not even mentioning two far more hurting human losses we suffered that saw the offender both times being early released from his responsiblity - and repeating their offences both times.

Careful with thinking that a written law alone is the penultimate asuthority. The Nazi society in the third Reich based on laws as well. All the crimes committed by the regime, were formally "legal". Even the Mafia has given itself rules, laws.