View Single Post
Old 04-07-19, 08:13 AM   #8014
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
All of the patrols (six total) were "productive" with all objectives met and tonnage acquired on each:
Patrol 1: Tonnage 8,839 (1 ship-modern troop transport) received "Objective met" check mark
Patrol 2: Tonnage 31,880 (7 ships) - Award given
Patrol 3: Tonnage 38.791 (12 ships, incl. 4 lg. sampans) - Award given
Patrol 4: Tonnage 37,450 (4 ships, incl. 2 Aux CAs) - Award and Promotion
Patrol 5: Tonnage 13,108 (6 warships off Cape Esperance) - Award given
Patrol 6: Tonnage 64,000 (2 ISO BB's off Savo Island) - No Award; offer to transfer to Annapolis
2nd try by refusing offer resulted in a transfer to Aleutians.

EDIT: Also it reduced my renown to 50! Don't remember what it was before - I spent most of what I earned on upgraded crew, since there were no equipment offers.

It was weird not getting a boat upgrade offer, and the only equipment offer took away the deck gun crew slots. All six showed Objective met check mark.
Don't expect to get a new boat as you did before. You chose to use the sub you started with (at the time the Career was picked), that's your boat. You'll get new boats as required, but not at the rate that has been thought of as "normal".

It's not normal to have received 4 new subs in a Year!! Yet, you guys have stated that's what you're doing...…...not with Ultimate anymore.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote