View Single Post
Old 04-03-19, 05:54 PM   #7967
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
There are some US AI subs roaming about, not co-ordinated with headquarters at this time, but their torpedoes are visible, as are their explosions. You would also be able to hear them on sonar, see them on radar and sight. Nothing AI submerged (at this time). I don't think there are any placed in that area though, and they would be on the surface, with the IJN running away from them. The AI subs seldom get to use their torps, except on the IJN AI subs when a certain USN sub skipper isn't paying attention

What was the weather like Immelmann, and were they already low in the water? There may have been an earlier carrier plane attack, or an AI sub attack on them that caused damage, but bad spawns can also set the ships too low at times.
Weather sinks them faster than any planes would LOL

I noticed after firing several fish in the Sargo that the small torpedo icons on the upper left at periscope were not all the same. At least one was showing an electric fish but I have all Mk 14.

I have also noted that an upgrade issue still exist like in the last version. This occured on the Tambor August 1942.

This issue allows you to enter port and you can go into the upgrades and the 20mm I added before the last patrol is back to being a .50 again so you have to add it back. Not only that but after leaving the game and then loading the exact same point a new upgrade appears that was not there just 2 minutes earlier. Improved Air Search radar.

Since there was no cost to either I see no problem but I did find it rather odd that it is occurring.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

Last edited by merc4ulfate; 04-03-19 at 06:03 PM.
merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote