Old 03-29-19, 10:45 AM   #7906
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1121
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
Is the red square on hull normal?
got few DDs like that, and others with N°20 number...

So met a task force South of Makassar straight, and decided to attack despite the calm sea...
Decided a new way to stand ahead the task force too, to reduce detecting.
I standed periscope depth, 1000m aside the main ships path, but heading same direction (not at 90° angle)
It turned out very well, fired my 2 stern fishes when Takao was almost on my side, and escaped diving deep straight ahead.
i thought 2 torp would not sink the Takao, but fortunately one was critical hit.
20mn later he was down the sea...after few nice explosions.

Had real hard time to escape the 6 DDs with flat sea...and they chased me for almost 10km but as i headed for opposite task force path, they finally gave up to join the others...
I love the way DDs behaves. Circling around me, dropping one after each other, stopping, listening ect. And sometimes dropping beside my way, not always right on top of me. They are perfect
(but still no ping to hear - is it cause it's begining 42?)
Whats going on here ? I fixed those issues many releases ago.

Update:
Right fixed the Takao AGAIN!!!

Fifi - can you tell me the date stamp of that DD encounter please, and the ship type ?
I know I've already corrected this also - but I cannot remember the ship name!!!!

Update #2
I think I have it, it's the - NDD_Fubuki or NDD_FubukiII and the texture NDD_Fubuki_T03...

Dated:
StartDate=19000101
EndDate=19421231

Last edited by s7rikeback; 03-29-19 at 01:19 PM.
s7rikeback is offline   Reply With Quote