View Single Post
Old 02-28-19, 04:32 PM   #1343
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
I'm with Trump on this. As far as I understand matters, Kim was offering very little in return.
perhaps if 'the Donald' were to offer 'fatboy' his custoary $130,000 bribe he'd make progress...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
The curious thing about the negotiations with NK is how they differ with past international negotiations. The usual protocol is for foreign ministers/secretaries of state and their advisers to meet and work out all the details of an agreement/deal and then have the leaders of the participating nations meet to sign the final agreement; this prevents or mitigates any possible embarrassment to the nations involved and is one of the reasons you very, very seldom see the sort of 'walk away' you saw in the latest NK situation. One can only suppose Trump pulled the trigger too quickly on the negotiations by his representatives; the possible reasons for such abrupt, preemptive action(s), I leave to your speculation...
two meglomaniacs with bad haircuts don't need henchmen...I still can't believe Fatboy was'nt arrested for murder(of his half brother) and after the Congressional grilling of his fixer the NK know they are dealing with a 'lame duck' president and can afford to stall on talks....

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote