View Single Post
Old 02-22-19, 10:02 AM   #10
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

https://pjmedia.com/trending/lgbt-sp...nder-athletes/

LGBT Sports Group Drops Martina Navratilova Over Objections to Transgender Athletes

And why is that you ask?

Quote:
Navratilova has expressed alarm about the rush to allow biological men to compete with women in women's sports. "You can’t just proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women," she tweeted last December. "There must be some standards, and having a penis and competing as a woman would not fit that standard."

"Letting men compete as women simply if they change their name and take hormones is unfair — no matter how those athletes may throw their weight around."

"A man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organization is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, and then reverse his decision and go back to making babies if he so desires," Navratilova wrote.

"It’s insane and it’s cheating," the tennis legend continued. "I am happy to address a transgender woman in whatever form she prefers, but I would not be happy to compete against her. It would not be fair."

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote