View Single Post
Old 02-18-19, 07:40 PM   #4602
Faamecanic
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0
Default Where is the SJ radar?

So I just finished my first patrol and its 07 Jan 1942... but when I go to the sub upgrades there is no SJ Surface radar available. I am stationed at Pearl right now.... is the surface radar not avail at Pearl??

EDIT: Disregard ...... SJ radar not available until JUNE 1942..... back to another patrol or two.

But I did have an odd issue. When I first docked...I had like two Navy Commendation Medals and 4 Asia Campaign medals to hand out. After I accidentally dismissed a wrong crewman, I re-loaded when I was outside Midway and sailed back into base... I still got my Silver Star (for sinking a Carrier and Heavy Cruiser in the bay south of Tokyo ...due to not finding a damn thing after weeks of diving, listening, surfacing just outside and around Tokyo and islands south, I went into the harbor there to see what I could stir up....was a happy mistake). Anyhow...I still got my Silver Start, but NO Crew medals. Tried reloading 3 times outside midway and comming back in ..and no medals.

I guess its "sorry crew...your Skipper kicked butt...but you guys just get a pat on the back"....

Last edited by Faamecanic; 02-18-19 at 08:38 PM.
Faamecanic is offline   Reply With Quote