View Single Post
Old 02-14-19, 04:59 PM   #6640
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
Remember when that jackass in the White House signed an executive order that no one from his administration can get into lobbying for 5 years after they leave? Funny, 33 of them are in DC as lobbyists or work for lobbying firms. Including that other jackass Zinke! Told you he talks out of both sides of his arse,lol Donnie boy says says nothing about it. Total walking POS!!
The executive order is pasted on the White House website
(n) “Lobbying activities” has the same meaning as that term has in the Lobbying Disclosure Act, except that the term does not include communicating or appearing with regard to: a judicial proceeding; a criminal or civil law enforcement inquiry, investigation, or proceeding; or any agency process for rulemaking, adjudication, or licensing, as defined in and governed by the Administrative Procedure Act, as amended, 5 U.S.C. 551 et seq.

No doubt its a loop hole but it should have been no surprise to you. Its there in black in white for anyone with access to the internet to read. Looking at history almost every administration in some form or fashion has done this. Thanks to the us'in agin' them'ins party fanboys it just keeps repeating itself.

Instead of 'We the people..' it should be changed to 'We the party...' because it appears to me these days it's all that matters.

My question remains after 25 million tax payer dollars and climbing was it worth it? I know what we the party got from it but what did we the people get besides picking up the tab?

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 02-14-19 at 08:43 PM.