View Single Post
Old 02-14-19, 04:43 PM   #3279
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Two or three evening sagoi a qwhole serie sof German terror pets qho are prisoners of Kurdish miliotas told German Tv reporters in interviews that they were German citizens and DEMAND to be brought back by the German state, at teh cost of the German state, to the risk of the Germns state.They all said they were stupoid. Theyx all saidf they made a stupodiu deicison. They all said their husbands did not ciommit creimres. Ands the male Germna prisoenrs of thr Kurds said they were victims themselves, were lured with wrong information about the IS, and that they did never participate in torture, assassinations, shootings, rapes etc, and that they were only traffic policemen etc.

I am for second chances, but not when it comes to this level of barbary, death, terror and crime. Let them rot where they are. Since the Kurds are under immense pressure and prepare for getting under Turkish attacks, they want to get rid of their German prisoners. It speaks for them that they do not just lead them behind a godforsaken dune and bury them there in the sand with a bullet in their heads.

And btw - what should Germany do with stupids like these? They hardly are a ressource for the common good. And they even have the nerve to raise DEMANDS to Germany.

Usually I am for second chances (but one second chance only, not these hilarious inflations of second chances after second chances the German courts often hand out) , maybe I can even get talke dinto the 3 strikes rule. But not in these cases. Because my prime argument is this: there is relgion and fanatism involved. And that is where we cannot be certain of their mindsets now, and must see them as risks only. Risks that I am not willing to accept. Not with these ammounts of religous fanatism and murderous barbarism involved.

I never was for stopping Germans leaving the coutnry to join terorr and jihdad somewehre. My idea was always that this helps to identitfy who is who. The trick thus is that once we know we do not let them back in again. Lets lock them out.