View Single Post
Old 02-09-19, 12:06 AM   #6591
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Dowly, you can say it's a stupid wall, but I guarantee if your country faced a massive influx of illegal aliens, you would be supporting a wall too. And don't let the race issue color your thinking. Just because it's Mexico on our southern border does not mean we do not like Mexicans. We just like it when they stay in their country and we stay in ours. try to imagine if your country was being flooded with illegal aliens from Texas like me, you would not like that at all,
Majority of your illegals are due to overstaying their visas. As I already said before in this thread, maybe you guys should look into making it harder for illegals to live in America. I'm not against border security, I'm simply against the wall. It's stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
This is where the Democrats lack of good faith comes into play. Trump offered a temporary stay during the shut down that the Dems could certainly have bargained up to a permanent one had they been willing to seriously negotiate with Trump over border security.
Dems did try to negotiate with Trump and I am sure the question of DACA came up more than once.

In other news,