View Single Post
Old 02-07-19, 10:59 AM   #6
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLORIDA SAILOR
You're acting freaking childish that's all. You may be a great modder - and I personally always speak the best about your work - but part of you acts like a spoilt 5 year old kid. And you're not alone.

There I said it - I am sure many here share my opinion but are too politically correct to actually say it
Sorry sir, but you are out of line and I have to call you on this one. This guy has done for FREE what we all paid UBI $50.00+ to do. Out of a sense of responsibility, well deserved pride, or the goodness of his heart he has given us a playable game that I am rapidly falling in love with. It is all due to his hard work and the sacirfice of his family time.

Ducimus can stay, go, whatever and we have no right to criticize his choices. Our chioce should be, and mine certainly is, is to thank him for his efforts and wish him well.
I RECALL FROM MY LURKING DAYS; HE WAS A STRAIGHTFORWARD VERY COOL HEAD IN A HEATED DEBATE; HE WILL BE MISSED

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote