View Single Post
Old 02-06-19, 03:34 PM   #7379
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I'm in the middle of a Tench test, left Pearl January 19,1945 first patrol. Stopped at Majuro to top off, and I'm just now starting in to the Truk Southeast channel. I'm waiting for really-dark so I can come up and get some air and be able to steer around a bit easier. Thus far, the only thing I've found "off" with the boat is the water depth marks on the bow being backwards on the port side (skin). Dive planes thus far have performed flawlessly, as deep as I could follow them and back up a few times. To keep your crew from getting promoted, we're just going to have to make the ships harder to sink, fewer of them, and more DD with superman abilities, along with more airplanes... - just kidding of course... btw, taking the boat fresh out of Pearl, I have got a 5" 25cal deck gun, and two twin 40s, which are shweet... This is NOT an upgrade boat though, like I say. I am starting a new career from Pearl with it.
It must a glitch in the upgraded boat then. I will be starting a new career with the patch and see how everything goes after upgrades but it will take a while to get back up to 09-19434.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote