View Single Post
Old 01-11-19, 11:42 PM   #6276
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I think the Democrats are being extremely stupid by refusing to deal. They could be using Trumps desire for a wall to get all kinds of things that they want in return for a relatively tiny amount of money for border fencing. It really isn't a lot of money being asked for but I guess their hatred of Trump has blinded them to the possibilities. Fools. I hope it backfires on them and I think it just might. Nearly all of the big Dems, including Schumer, are on record advocating the very same border walls that they are now calling immoral, and if they think that hypocrisy is going to be lost on the American people they are idiots.

Against the Dems (in some cases videotaped) flip flop will be stacked an increasing number of Americans who are harmed and killed by illegal aliens. What happens when their survivors and their supporters organize and start protesting? Hey maybe they could take a page from the Dems own anti-Kavanaugh playbook and start confronting them about it in public? Seeing Pelosi or Feinstein or Warren get hounded out of a restaurant might be fun to watch for the pure karmic irony of it if nothing else.

It is simple common sense that defending a perimeter is made a lot easier by using physical barriers than trying to do it without them. The Dems are going to have an increasingly difficult time defending their position against the obvious because you cannot claim to be pro border security but be anti physical barrier without having your sincerity questioned.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.