View Single Post
Old 01-06-19, 10:45 AM   #7056
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
I was wanting to hear the new engine sound on my Tambor class boat with the RC2 release, which come through with a nice rumble. However, I immediately noticed that when standing on the bridge with the diesels running and me facing the bow, the engine/ exhaust noise comes from the bow. When I turn and face the stern, the sound fades to a much lower volume! Shouldn't this be reversed, with the loudest engine/exhaust sound coming from the stern?
The "reverse" sound is probably a stock game issue. Like most of the issues being brought up since the v0.80 release. It might be fixable....might not!

You guys look at us as being able to "fix anything"...….we can't! We don't have the capability to "reverse engineer" the game, we don't have access to the hard coded files that make the game actually work. We can only make the game "appear" to be doing something different than what it's designed to do.....the rest is written in stone by the game's mechanics.

If you only knew how many stock game errors there are in the game, and Ubisoft actually cared about your complaints, we'd have "Patch 48" being readied for us to use!!

As it is, they gave us "Patch 5", AND we had to pay for it extra since they wanted the Nazi's in the Pacific!?!

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"

Last edited by CapnScurvy; 01-06-19 at 10:53 AM.
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote