View Single Post
Old 12-31-18, 10:34 AM   #5
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badileus View Post
Here now some screenshots, where i have marked the wrong labels with a red cross. I made suggestions for the correct labeling, if possible. The terms for that i have taken from pictures and videos of the U-995 here in germany, as far as i couldt recognise them (from the web, i had no time to visit it myself lately).
Perhaps you can tell me if it is possible to change, delete or just blacken the labels individually. And if that wouldt be compatible with TWoS.
Well done Badileus. I had no time to check them all, but most if not all the labels found in the rooms that you have pointed out, have their textures in CR9C_2.dds. Granted that the same labels are not used multiple times in different places, one could simply change the lettering of each label directly on that texture. Otherwise, changing the UV mapping of wrong labels (so that they use another texture), or removing the redundant ones, shouldn't be too complicated.

Compatibility with TWoS shouldn't be an issue either. In one of the next days I could deal with that, but you should send me the following files from your SH5/TWoS install:

data\Textures\TNormal\tex\CR9C_2.dds
data\Submarine\Common\Rooms\Room_CR.GR2
data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7a\NSS_Uboat7a.TRA.GR2
data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c\NSS_Uboat7c.TRA.GR2

gap is offline   Reply With Quote