Old 12-22-18, 01:58 AM   #6799
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Welcome to SubSim TommyAt94!

All of the FotRSU versions are stand-alone, so all you need is Silent Hunter 4, v1.5 (Uboats) installed in a folder other than the "protected" folders such as a Program Files folder, of your computer. Lots of folks use either a "C:\Games\" folder, or the like.
I thought you needed the earlier version as well when you look at the read me file. "June 24 2017

Please add this group of folders/files to the existing v0.62 modification created on the date of June 21, 2017.

This small group makes the Player submarines Radar better in receiving contacts. Changed a couple of words within the menu.txt file, and added a small change to the Sonar Bearing wheel.

Leander"

What is even more confusing ... for those of us who learned to look at the text files before installation ... The May 20 2018 cumulative revision txt starts going into all the files you need to delete from the old version. Seems as if this is a stand alone those two txt files should not even be there and the installation txt should just say install with JSGME on a clean game install and have fun.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote