View Single Post
Old 12-16-18, 03:41 PM   #5
Greystone
Sparky

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 0

Hey propbeanie.. Yup, the save, go out, & reload the same save didn't give the expected result. I'm playing stock SH4 with the following mods:

BBC World (for the radio)
No Surface Hydrophone (an attempt to correct getting hydrophone readings while on the surface)
Less Water Limber Holes
Webster's Underwater Visibility for v1.5
" Better Waterline Colors for v1.5
" Better Sub Marker

I'm running it on Win7 with an nVidia GTX 750Ti
I have the Vertical Sync checkbox checked in Options
Have the game installed in C:\SH4

I did go to the Steam link in Front Runner's post and followed the instructions; you're right, it was a rather simple affair..

When I went back in, the situation was the same and that made sense, to me anyway; I mean, the save is the same save and I wouldn't expect that lowering the fps would alter the parameters within the save. I figure, if the prevailing theory is right, the time discrepancy will now stay the same as opposed to continually altering as it had before the change I just made with the nVidia Control Panel. I'm hoping that, at the end of my current mission, somewhere, somehow, through the transition from the end of the patrol, my time in port, and my departure into the following patrol, the game'll revert to displaying the correct time. One can only hope..

Tinnitus? You've got tinnitus? Ah, a kindred soul... I drove a cab in San Francisco for 35 years and about 30 years ago, some idiot driver in a Mercedes, blasted her horn about 4 feet from my ears and I've had a high-pitched sound in my ears 24-7 ever since. Lovely, ain't it?

Again, thanks for your generous help.

Greystone is offline   Reply With Quote