View Single Post
Old 12-15-18, 11:30 PM   #3
Greystone
Sparky

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 0

propbeanie; Thank you!... Yes, I recall seeing Front Runner's posting on this, and remember admiring his insight and persistence to get to the bottom of the time issue, but couldn't really grasp anything beyond the admiration part, partly because I'm getting a bit long in the tooth and my senior moments are turning into background. Also, I just want to play the bloody game and not spend 80% of my time researching & tinkering to get it to run right. I sure picked the right game to do that, eh?
Thanks to your breakdown, I now have a basic understanding of what's going on. The reference to saving & reloading the save is a godsend. No, wait; scratch that.. I just started the game, loaded my last save, and the sun is where you'd expect it to be around 3 or 4 pm and the time shows 22:30. Saved that, exited, and reloaded and all's the same as before; no change. (throws hands in air)
I don't know, maybe I'll just assume the AI sees everything & dive whenever I detect any of 'em; pretend I'm playing Silent Prey 4.

Addendum: I just became aware of Front Runner's and propbeanie's newest posts on the subject, where I'll turn my gaze whenever I think I can handle more "research and tinkering".

Last edited by Greystone; 12-15-18 at 11:57 PM.
Greystone is offline   Reply With Quote