Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 11-02-18, 03:38 PM   #6684
jldjs
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Crashing starting new mission Midway Aug 7 '44

Been playing on .71 since it came out, no problems. Ran a few careers from '41, early '42, mid'42, where this career started and finally got into 1944. On
a mission that started from Midway ( don't remember the start date) and finished (returned to Midway) on July 19 '44, when I selected the next mission which started Aug 7 '44 upon leaving the office, the game crashed. So I used a few saves I had prior to returning to Midway and each time the game crashed on the next mission upon leaving the office. Hmmm, never crashed before, upon leaving the office, ever!!!
I retried from my save returning again to Midway (on July 19), but this time I transferred to Perth, then requested another mission which also started on Aug 7 '44 and it crashed!!
After trying different saves to return to Midway and getting the same crash on new missions leaving the office, I decided to report this.
I'm running on Win 7, been using LAA, and have not had problems, certainly not crashing. Actually, it's a Windows message saying the program has stopped working would I like to close it.
Thought you might like to know this.