View Single Post
Old 10-27-18, 05:00 AM   #576
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Tomorrow the final death bell for the Merkel plague could ring : there will be elections in the federal state of Hesse. Polls show both CDU and SPD could expect losses of 10%. If the SPD gets ridiculed again, I doubt it will continue the coalition in Berlin. Currently, there is a CDU-Green coalition in Hesse. It is unlikely to continue in this way, a third player would need to join in.

Nation-wide, a clear majority is shown in polls to not want Merkel anymore. 2015 and its consequences has seriously pissed many Germans by now, things have detoriated visibly and security grew worse. Few days ago a group of up to 15 Syrian migrants once again have gang-raped a girl of age 18. Knife-attacks committed by members of the mutli-cultural enrichment movement are now part of German life style and happen practically every day. Police say violence against police officers "have multiplied by factors" both in quality and quantity. Its always the same client group that gives them troubles: migrants from africa and Muslim countries in Africa and the ME.

The two big Volksparteien still try to hide this and to minimise attention for it. They still moralise and want to teach lessons on how to morally behave well. And complain about being kicked off of people's list of preferences in return. I think the age of the great two catch-all parties are over. And all in Europe and even globally we see more extreme kind of politicians coming to power: Italy, Brasil as just the last two examples on my mind.

Curious detail: the people in Hesse also will vote on whether or not to abandon the death penalty. Yes, in Hesse, it still is in the constitution.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-27-18 at 05:11 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote