View Single Post
Old 10-24-18, 11:54 AM   #11087
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
It needs only a fine tune up, quite subtil, so that orders could still be given (and not refused) but maybe they could take longer to execute in regard of fatigue/morale
I totally agree on that; orders should take longer before they are fully executed by low-morale/tired officers and crew members and/or, when that realistically applies (and if possible), tasks accomplished by a tired crew shold be lesser effective compared to when the crew is fresh and in good spirits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonci87 View Post
I think one issue is that currently there is not much apart from fuel load and number of torpedoes that makes the player go back to port. Crew fatigue is just an additional way to mitigate that.
Imagine if you had to return to port eventually because you are running out of fresh water or food. That would be quite nice.
I don't think water and food provisions can be simulated in game, but I thinks silentmichael's interior mod adds food stocks to sub interiors that visually decrease proportionally with the decrease of fuel load. That's just a cosmetic feature though, and I am not sure that Vecko included it in TWoS...
gap is offline   Reply With Quote