View Single Post
Old 09-03-18, 01:29 PM   #10669
Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 327
Uploads: 0
Default Reading all of this

I don't quite understand all the senseless complaining A lot of veteran sub simmers often take the time to offer help, one being VDR, VDR made SH5 playable form the earlier version's. It can be a daunting overtake of a steep learning curve when it comes to the countless method's, that has to be learned

I suppose that instant success is a lot better and an arcade mindset appeal's to the masses, now that is and could be taken as an insult to some... I support all the work and countless hours of teaching method's that contributors have contributed. I feel as I am insulted when I go to a board to read about all the problems of the game not working as you expect it to be played . in some instances there are technical difficulties and everyone is willing to help, But also help your self with reading. there is so much information and You can experience a level of simming that can be challenging and rewarding. It took me in real time in my last session to hunt a ship using hydro hunting around 5 hours to track and kill the merchant -- why is it so important to get to the next level. I have been in operation drumbeat for the last month and enjoy the complexity of the game. And also instant success means that there is a method to hunt track and kill a target. there is no instant success. As a sub captain, it is up to you being the human to manage the artificial intelligence in every aspect of the game -- It's becoming very boring to read discussions that end in a result of this ....

I am sorry it is my opinion

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote